Welcome to Linen and Roses Boutique. Here you will find an ever changing supply of pretty things, mainly handmade by myself, with the addition of the odd vintage item.

Most of my items are one of a kind but I am always happy to make more of an item if for example you would like a pair of cushions when I am only selling one. Please do get in touch if this is the case.

I do hope you enjoy shopping at Linen and Roses and find something you would like to buy.

With love

Fiona x


TO ORDER PLEASE EMAIL ME STATING WHICH ITEM(S) YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL SEND YOU AND INVOICE. EMAIL ~ linenandroses@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment about the big knit, I must say I'm a little disappointed by the turn out :( only you & 6 people on facebook...rubbish!!
    I think the pattern looks easy, please give it ago.
    Not sure if you're on facebook but you can find the group here:
    http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/event.php?eid=164542444637&index=1
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona how are you ?? You suddenly disappeared. I hope you are well and are having a wonderful summer with your husband. And that your creativity is still very much a passion of yours!! You made unique and beautiful products.

    My best wishes for the time ahead,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete